Serving Kansas and Missouri including
Topeka, the Kansas City area and Manhattan.
620 NW Gordon
Topeka, KS 66608
Kansas City Office:
72 N James
Kansas City, KS 66118
Depend on our team
We're committed to your satisfaction. Expect outstanding service.
You've decided it's time to replace your old fence. Whether you're replacing it or installing a new one, our professionals can hep you. We'll help you make this important decision. Keep the following in mind as you do.
Invest in high-standards
Things to consider when looking for a good fencing company:
1. How long has the company been doing business?
2. Does the company carry liability and workers'
3. Get two or more recent references. Be sure you can drive by
and view their workmanship first hand or
speak with the owners.
4. Find a fencing company that will provide you with a prompt quote.
5. Get a written contract, so you know the total you will pay
before work begins.
6. What are their payment terms?
7. What is their warranty?
8. What is the estimated time of completion?
Kansas Fencing, Inc. provides all customers with this information happily with each estimate we perform. Potential customers with additional questions should never hesitate to ask them.
Kansas Fencing, Inc. guarantees our work for a period of 2 years*. Many of the products we offer include a limited lifetime warranty, some of which are transferable. Our goal is to get it done right the first time. 100% customer satisfaction is our top priority, and we see to it that all of our customers are 100% satisfied with the job.
*one year for wood fences
Speak to our sales and estimating team today.